Current employment opportunities with Northeast Colorado Broadcasting, LLC are listed here. NCB is an equal opportunity employer.
Broadcast Traffic Coordinator (1/2 time position)
A Broadcast Traffic Coordinator is responsible for scheduling commercials and programming elements that air throughout the day on our group of radio stations. Orders from advertisers are entered into a “traffic” software app. The traffic app is then used to produce the daily schedule, or “log”, for each station. After the log is produced a checklist is used to coordinate the steps to have all elements ready for broadcast the next day. The day after the broadcast logs are checked for problems or exceptions. The traffic department also coordinates billing and payments from advertisers.
The Broadcast Traffic Coordinator is part of our front office team and has several duties throughout the day. Front office duties include answering phone calls, greeting guests, responding to emails, etc. The front office provides administrative support to the business office and sales team, and assists with other assignments around the station.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Comfortable with computer apps such as spreadsheets and word processors
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Enjoy a fast-paced workday with a variety of assignments
- Can tolerate distractions and interruptions
- Able to meet daily deadlines
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Good customer service interaction with advertising customers and with sales and production team members
- Values integrity, community service and teamwork
- This is a one-half time position, four hours per weekday (between 8am and 5pm).
- The position will be based in our office in Fort Morgan or Sterling or Burlington.
- The position pays in the range of $16.25 per hour.
- Benefits include paid time off and IRA match. Health insurance is not included with this part-time position.
- Northeast Colorado Broadcasting is a locally-owned marketing and broadcasting company with offices and radio station studios in Fort Morgan, Sterling and Burlington. Our team includes a combination of award-winning on-air broadcasters, marketing and sales professionals, and an excellent front office staff. Our marketing expertise helps amplify the success of local businesses; our radio stations inspire great days for listeners in Northeast Colorado.
This position is opening soon, we are scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in joining our team please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. . Northeast Colorado Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.